The FTC Funeral Rule requires funeral establishments to itemize the prices for certain goods and services so consumers may choose only those elements of a funeral that they want. The following sixteen specified items of our goods and services must be listed on the firm’s General Price List, together with the price for each item. OUR GENERAL PRICE LIST IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
1. Forwarding of remains to another funeral home.
2. Receiving of remains from another funeral home.
3. Direct cremation.
4. Immediate burial.
5. Basic services of funeral director and staff, and overhead.
6. Transfer of remains to funeral home.
8. Other preparation of body.
9. Use of facilities and staff for viewing.
10. Use of facilities and staff for funeral ceremony.
11. Use of facilities and staff for memorial service.
12. Use of equipment and staff for graveside service.
15. Either individual casket prices or the range of casket prices that appear on the Casket Price List; and
16. Either individual outer burial container prices or the range of outer burial container prices that appear on the Outer Burial Container Price List.
You may request a copy of our General Price List and/or receive a detailed price quote:
In person at our office – 321 12th St, Ramona, CA 92065 OR
By phone – telephone our office at (760) 789-1678